Clear Etching Protection
GSL GLASSGUARD ETCHING PROTECTION ANTI-GRAFFITI FILMS
Not only do GSL Glassguard etching protection anti-graffiti films protect glass from future acts of vandalism, they are also specifically designed to help conceal existing scratches. The film cures, with the adhesive bonding to the vandalised etched glass, covering the visible scratches and helping them slowly disappear from view.
Windows are then protected from future attacks from etching vandalism. While it is still possible to scratch the film, glazing remains protected and replacement of any damaged film is efficient and easy due to our new quick release adhesive. The film is virtually invisible once installed and may be cleaned with normal non-abrasive cleaning materials.
GSL Glassguard etching protection anti-graffiti films are an economical alternative to the constant replacement of glass. Future replacement costs are often covered by insurance policies, or through our Etch Free Guarantee.
Benefits of GSL Glassguard clear etching protection anti-graffiti films
- Low cost – reduces glass replacement costs
- Spray resistance – hard coat surface wipes clean from most spray paint, paint and marker pens
- Chemical resistance – solvent resistant, retains glossy appearance after cleaning
- Etch protection – helps prevent scratching, etching and gouging of substrate and accidental damage
- Provides shatter control – fragmentation retention
GSL Glassguard applications include
- Any smooth, flat, non-porous surface such as glass, marble, stainless steel and Plexiglas or polycarbonates
- Bus and train vehicle windows
- Bus shelters and train platform shelters
- Retail store fronts, display windows
- Glass balustrades